Adapted Weekly Schedule
If you plan to worship with us virtually, be aware that our Facebook page has moved! Please join us on Facebook or Zoom!
Join Zoom Meeting by clicking the link:
Or use the following:
Meeting ID: 802 625 1315
Trinity will is currently offering 3 in-person options for church.
1. Thursday 6:45pm in the Nave
2. Sunday 8am in the Nave
3. Sunday 9:30am Outdoors
*Please note that you can also stream our Sunday 9:30 service from the Church parking lot or tune in on your radio at 87.7. Communion will be brought to you.
Guidance for In-Person Attendance
(Based on CDC Recommendations)
1. If you are not feeling well, please stay home and watch the service online.
2. If you have an underlying health condition or are over the age of 65, please consider staying home and watching services online.
3. We ask that you please wear a mask.
4. Please continue to practice social distancing if you attend any of our services.
5. If you are attending the outdoor service, please bring your own chair.
6. Chairs outside must be placed on the pre-marked spaces which are already six feet apart — there will be a family section for those who have been sheltering in place together.
7. For indoor services, please sit in approved seats or pews. All cushions have been removed from the pews as well as the hymnals and “scribble notes."
8. Please take all service materials home and dispose of appropriately.
9. There will be NO sharing of the peace.
10. Offering plates will not be passed — look for an offering plate near the back of the Nave, or by the communion table outdoors.
11. When the service calls for a sung hymn or verbal response, we ask that you sing and/or respond either quietly or silently in your heart. We also ask that you not respond or sing if you are not wearing a mask.
12. Communion kits will be pre-made and consumed all together after everyone has come forward.
13. If you do not have a mask, please know we will have both masks and gloves (nylon) available for anyone who would like them.